Anaemia test This includes 10 tests. Anaemia is a low haemoglobin and red blood cells count, which are responsible for oxygen transfer to all body cells, This test is essential to diagnose anaemia.
- Haemoglobin test
- Total iron-binding capacity TIBC
- White blood cells count
- Erythrocyte fragility
- Ferritin test: iron–storage protein test
- Red blood cell distribution width test
- Mean Corpuscular Volume MCV
- Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin Concentration MCH
- Platelet count
Instructions: this test does not require fasting
There are no reviews yet.